AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023. Full details regarding AIIMS Senior Resident (Group A) Recruitment 2023 including vacancies, eligibility, selection process, Age limit, Salary etc are discussed below.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Notification Details
All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur (Chhattisgarh) has released a employment notification for the recruitment of 112 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident (Group A Non-Academic).
Eligible candidates can apply for this AIIMS Recruitment Through Online by visiting the official website of AIIMS . The online Registration of this AIIMS Raipur Recruitment has started from 3rd January 2023. Read this full article to know about all the details about AIIMS Raipur Recruitment Notification 2023.
|Name of the Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident (Group A)|
|Number of Vacancies||112|
|Job location||Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Selection Process||Written test, Shortlisting & Interview|
|Online Registration||3rd January 2023 to 31th January 2023|
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Important Dates
AIIMS Raipur has started online application forms from 3rd January 2023 and will be closed on 31th January 2023. Candidates are advised to submit the online application as soon as possible. The complete Schedules of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 are tabulated below.
|Opening date of submission of online application and |
Online payment of application fee
|03- 01- 2023|
|Closing date of submission of online application||31- 01- 2023|
|Release of admit card||To be notified|
|Date of Written Test||To be notified|
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Vacancy Details
A total of 112 vacancies are released through AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023. Check catagory wise vacancy details in the below table.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Required Educational Qualification
The required educational qualifications for a senior resident (Group A) officer are discussed in below section.
|Post Name||Required Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident (Group A)||1. A Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB /Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute |
2. For School of Public Health, A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in community Medicine/PSM from a recognized University /Institute.
3. For Dentistry, A Postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MDS in Pedodontics /Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry/Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics from a recognized University /Institute
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Age Limit
All the candidates willing to apply for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 should be between the age of 18 to 45 years to be eligible. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per the rule.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Salary Details
Selected candidates will get a salary package of Rs. 67,700/- per month on (pay level -11) as per 7th CPC plus admissible government allowance.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Application Fee
- The application fee for General/ EWS/ OBC Category: Rs. 1,000/- and for SC / ST / PwBD category and women: NIL.
- The application fee is non- refundable.
- Candidates can pay the fee through NEFT in the account given in the official AIIMS Recruitment Notification.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Selection Process
The selection process of AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment includes Shortlisting of application, written test and interview process.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | How to apply
- Candidates are required to Visit the official website or click on the given link www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Career option available on the homepage.
- Click on apply online button then it will show the application form.
- Fill out the application form details with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now scan and upload the copies of necessary documents. Check the notification for documents details.
- Make payment and submit your online application form for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023.
- It is advised that candidates download and get the print copies of the submitted application form of AIIMS Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date to avoid last-hour rush.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 | Things To Consider Before Applying
- Age and other qualifications will be counted as 31.01.2023.
- Those who are working in Central/ State Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Age relaxation will be available as per the Government guidelines.
Last Date For Application: 31-01-2023
Thanks a lot for reading this article, We hope that you get all information about AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 for posts of Senior Resident (Group A). If you have any problems or want any information about AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 then comment and ask without thinking anything we will try to help you.
What is the last date to apply for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023?
The closing date for submission of online application form is 31th January 2023.
How many vacancies are there in AIIMS Raipur?
A total of 112 vacancies are released through AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 for Senior Resident (Group A) post.
What is the fee structure of AIIMS Raipur?
The salary package of Rs. 67,700/- per month as per 7th CPC will paid to the post of Senior Resident (Group A).
How many Senior Resident posts are there in AIIMS Raipur?
The total of 112 posts of Senior Resident (Group A)are available in AIIMS Raipur.
Is AIIMS Raipur Govt or private?
Government, AIIMS is governed by Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
Which AIIMS Branch is best?
AIIMS DELHI, Ranked in the World at 204th and in India it’s on the first top 1.