DSSSB Recruitment 2021, 1809 various Posts
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published the notification for recruitment of various posts such as TGT, Special Educator (Primary), Assistant, Jr Stenographer, PA, JE and Other Posts on official website @dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 :- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) hasbeen invited online applications for recruitment of various posts such as TGT, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Grade-ll, Pharmacist, Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant, Security Supervisor, Assistant Foreman, Carpenter II Class, Junior Stenographer, Personal Assistant, Assistant Filter supervisor, Special Educator (Primary), Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, and Programmer on its official website – @dsssb.delhi.gov.in and in the employment newspaper dated 06 March to 12 March 2021. A total of 1809 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment. We have listed below the direct link to fill the DSSSB Online Application Form 2021.
Candidates can apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 from 15 March on official website of DSSSB Online [email protected]. The last date for DSSSB Registration is 14 April 2021. The selection of candidates is made through the various stages – written test, online test, skill test, interview round. The direct link to apply has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form.
Detailed information about these posts checks and fills form from official website @dsssb.delhi.gov. Apply for this recruitment and make the most of this opportunity. Read the Article and Check Application Process, age limit, qualification, experience, Salary, selection criteria and other details about the various posts.
About the DSSSB Recruitment 2021
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 for 1800+ TGT, Special Educator Primary, JE, Jr Steno, PA and Other Posts.
|DSSSB Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Starting Date||15th March 2021|
|Closing Date||14th April 2021|
|Official Site||Click Here|
- Assistant Grade II – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Engineer Electronics – 18 to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant Biology – 18 to 27 years
- Technical Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Laboratory Attendant – 18 to 27 Years
- Assistant Chemist – 30 years
- Carpenter II Class – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Filter supervisor – 18 to 27 years
- Educator Primary – 30 Years
- Draftsman Grade I – 30 Years
- Personal Assistant – 30 Years
- Pharmacist – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Engineer E&M – 30 Years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) – 30 Years
- Security Supervisor – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Foreman – 18 to 35 years
Age relaxation is given as applicable as per rules
|Age relaxation given as per Govt. Rules|
Educational Qualifications in DSSSB
The candidate must possess the below tabulated academic qualification to be eligible to apply for DSSSB Various Posts Recruitment 2021
|Technical Asst (Public Health)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Printing)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Civil)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Chemical)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Interior Design)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Automobiles)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Production)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Medical Electronics)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Modern Office Practice)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Instrumentation & Control)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Technical Asst (Plastics)||10th Class, Diploma (Relevant Trade)/ Degree (Science)|
|Laboratory Attendant||12th Class|
|Asst Chemist||12th Class|
|Asst Engineer (E&M)||Degree (Electrical/ Mechanical Engg)|
|Jr Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||Diploma, Degree (Electrical/ Mechanical Engg)|
|Draftsman Grade I||10th Class, Diploma (Draftsman) with Experience|
|Personal Asst||12th Class with Typing Knowledge|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||10th Class|
|Pharmacist (Unani)||10th Class, Diploma (Unani Pharmacy)|
|Pharmacist (Homeopathy)||10+2, Diploma (Homeopathy Pharmacy)|
|Asst Director||Master of Business Administration|
|Asst Grade II||12th Class/ Any Degree|
|Jr Stenographer (English)||12th Class with Typing Knowledge|
|Jr Engineer (Elect)||Diploma, Degree (Electrical Engg)|
|Scientific Asst (Biology)||PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Asst Foreman||Diploma (Automobile, Mechanical, Electrical Engg)|
|Carpenter – 2nd Class||ITI|
|Asst Fitter Supervisor||Matriculation|
|Programmer||Any Degree with Typing Knowledge|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Deaf & Dumb)||Degree, B.Ed, PG, Sr Diploma|
|Special Educator (Primary)||12th Class, Diploma Programme in Special Education with CTET|
Fees can be made through online payment mode.
Important dates & Links
|Online Application Start Date||15-Mar-21|
|Online Application Last Date||14-Apr-21|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Result Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The eligible candidates will be selected through One Tier
- Two Tier examination scheme
- Skill Test wherever applicable
Total Posts – 1809
|Technical Assistant (Public Health)||2|
|Technical Assistant (Printing)||2|
|Technical Assistant (Civil)||10|
|Technical Assistant (Chemical)||3|
|Technical Assistant (Interior Designer)||2|
|Technical Assistant (Automobiles)||3|
|Technical Assistant (Production)||1|
|Technical Assistant (Medical Electronics)||3|
|Technical Assistant (Modern Officer Practice) Hindi||2|
|Technical Assistant (Instrumentation & Control)||2|
|Technical Assistant (Plastics)||2|
|Assistant Engineer E&M||14|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||62|
|Draftsman Grade I||16|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||13|
|Junior Engineer Electronics||31|
|Scientific Assistant Biology||6|
|Carpenter II Class||4|
|Assistant Filter supervisor||11|
|TGT (Deaf & Dumb)||19|
|Special Educator Primary||1126|
How to Apply DSSSB Recruitment 2021
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to apply online for DSSSB TGT/PGT Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website of DSSSB @dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- applying delhi.gov.in or the link provided below on this page.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID.
- They will also have to choose a password.
- Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Students must login using their DOB, Class 10 hall ticket number and password to fill the application form.
- They will have to enter their personal, communication, educational and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport- size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 print outs of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
Note : – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the official notification and read carefully.