ESIC Recruitment 2022. Full details regarding ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment 2022 including vacancies, eligibility, selection process, Age limit, Salary etc are discussed below.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Notification Details
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a employment notification for the recruitment of 33 vacancies of different medical Specialist Grade-II (Senior scale) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through offline (Demand draft) mode. You have to send the filled application with required documents and valid signature through speed post to the specified address with the title on envelope starting as “Application For the post of Specialist Gr.II (sr. Scale), for __ region, Speciality applied for ___”.
The last date of submission of Offline Application is 27th December 2022. Be sure that offline application should reach to Regional office before last date. For more information about Latest jobs Kindly visit our website regularly.
|Name of the Organisation||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the post||Specialist Grade-II (senior scale)|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Job location||Tamilnadu & Telengana|
|Apply Process||Offline (Demand draft)|
|Selection process||Through Interview|
|Last date to apply||27th December 2022|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Important Dates
- Last date to accept the application form is 27th December 2022.
- Last date to accept of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 02/01/2023.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy Details
A total of 33 vacancies are released through ESIC Recruitment 2022. In which 20 number of vacancies are of Telengana and 13 number of vacancies are in Tamilnadu. Check post wise ESIC Scientist Recruitment vacancy distribution in the below section.
|Sl. No.||Speciality||Number of Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies|
|11||Cardiothoracic and |
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Essential Qualification
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for Specialist Recruitment ESIC must have Post graduate degree in the concerned speciality as mentioned in the below table.
Candidates must have five years experience in concerned speciality after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Required Post Graduate Degree Qualification|
|2||Cardiothoracic||M.CH. (Cardiothoracic Surgery)|
M.Ch(Thoracic surgery) or Speciality Board
Of Thoracic surgery (USA)
|4||Gastro Enterology||DM ( Gastroenterology)|
|6||Neurology||DM (Neurology) or Speciality Board|
of Psychiatry and neurology (USA)
|7||Neuro Surgery||M.Ch (Neurosurgery) or Speciality Board of|
Neurological surgery (USA)
|8||Cancer Surgery||M.Ch. ( Cancer Surgery/Surgery Oncology)|
|10||Paediatric Surgery||M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)|
|11||Plastic surgery||M.ch. (Plastic surgery) OR Speciality Board of|
Plastic surgery (USA)
|12||Thoracic surgery||M.Ch in Thoracic surgery or Speciality Board of|
Thoracic surgery (USA)
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Age Limit
All the candidates willing to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 should be the age not exceeding 45 years as on 27th December 2022 to be eligible. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per the rule.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Application Fee
- There will be no application fees for SC/ST /PWD candidates, ESIC Employees, Women candidates and Ex-Servicemen.
- For all other Catagories the application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Payment mode – Through Demand draft/ Banker’s cheque.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Salary Details
Selected candidates will get the level 12 of pay matrix with initial pay of Rs. 78,800/- as per the 7th CPC plus admissible government allowance.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Selection Process
- All eligible candidates should apply in the application format given in the ESIC Notification or before the last date for receipt of applications i.e 27th December 2022. Applications received after the last date by any mode will not be considered. ESIC Department will not be responsible for postal delay.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the selection board of ESIC.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | How To Apply
- Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC Recruitment can send the duly filled and signed application to the specified address given in the notification form. Send the application with correct address with full details Educational Qualification and other relevant documents.
- You can send the application to the ESIC Department only, with the title on envelope starting as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SPECIALIST GR. II (SR. SCALE) “, FOR _________ REGION, SPECIALITY APPLIED FOR ______” by 27th December 2022.
- Be sure that offline application should reach to correct address before last date.
Address to which the application are to be sent are discussed in the below table
|Name of the region where posts are advertised||Address to which the application are to be sent||Demand draft/ Banker’s cheque of rs. 500/- to be payable at|
|Telengana||Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, 5-9-23, Hill Fort Road, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500063||Hyderabad|
|Tamil Nadu||Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, 143, Sterling Road, Chennai-600034. Tamil Nadu||Chennai|
Thanks a lot for reading this article, We hope that you get all information about the ESIC Recruitment 2022 for posts Of Specialist Grade-II. If you have any problems or want any information about ESIC Specialist Recruitment 2022, then comment and ask without thinking anything we will try to help you.
How to apply for ESIC Specialist Recruitment?
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC Recruitment can send the duly filled and signed application to the specified address given in the notification form.
What is the last date to apply for ESIC Specialist Recruitment?
the last date to submit the application form is 27th December 2022.
Is ESIC is Government or Private?
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
What is the salary of a Specialist in ESIC?
A initial pay of 78,800/- Rupees are paid to the specialists in ESIC.
What is the job location for ESIC Recruitment?
The vacancies are released for the location of Telengana and Tamil Nadu.
How many vacancies are there in ESIC Specialist Recruitment?
A total of 33 vacancies are released in which 20 vacancies are for Telengana and 13 are fir Tamil Nadu location.