India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
India Post released a recruitment of gramin dak sevak(GDS) of 2582 post in Punjab, Jharkhand and North East postal circle. Fresher, eligible and interested candidates apply these post before 11 December 2020. In this vacancy of BPM, ABPM, Dak sevak are selected by the process of 10th standard marks. No examination in this vacancy so interested candidates apply for these post before 11 December 2020.
BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM), DAK SEVAK
Start online apply: 12 November 2020
Last date of apply : 11 December 2020
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man need to make fee of 100 ( one hundred rupees)
- Candidate visit any head post office or other identified post offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Candidate can pay also online mode
BPM, ABPM and DAK SEVAK Selection process:
Following point of selection process-
- Exam will not conduct for these posts. Candidates will select by merit list which will be prepared as per the rules.
- The candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in Class 10 and no weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- The percentage of aggregate marks will be considered to the accuracy of 4 decimals for finalizing the selection.
- However, passing all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/ level 1 in TRCA group
Branch postmaster (BPM)- rupees 12,000/-
Assistant branch postmaster/ dak sevak- rupees 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ level 2 in TRCA group
Branch postmaster (BPM)- rupees 14,500/-
Assistant branch postmaster/ dak sevak- rupees 12,000/-
|Postal circle||Post||Job location|
|Punjab||516||Amritsar, Ferozepur, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Faridkot, hosiarpur, Patiala, sangrur, gurdaspur, Jalandhar, kapurthala, ludhiana|
|Jharkhand||1118||Ranchi, palamu, Gumla, Hazaribagh, Singhbhum, Dhanbad, Giridih, purbi,|
|North East||948||Agartala, Aizol, Itanagar, Imphal, Shilong, Kohima|
- 10th standard pass
- Compulsory knowledge of local language
|Postal circle||State/ union territory under covered under postal circle||Local language|
|Punjab||Punjab, chandigarh||Punjabi, Hindi and English|
|North East||Arunachal Pradesh||Hindi/English|
- Basic computer knowledge with certificate
Age & Age relaxiation :
Minimum 18 and maximum 40 years age as on 12.11.2020
|Sr. no.||category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled tribe/ schedule caste (ST/SC)||5 years|
|2||Other backward class||3 years|
|3||Persons with disabilities(PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with disabilities(PwD)+OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with disabilities(PwD)+ ST/SC||15 years|
How to apply for these post-
Candidates need to complete registration and fill the Branch postmaster (BPM), Assistant branch postmaster (ABPM), Gramin Dak Sevak application form in online mode. Follow the steps below for online apply 2020:
- Step-1: Visit the official website – appost.in.
- Step-2: Click on the link “Registration“. Enter the details such as Name, Mobile no., Gender, Date of Birth, Category, etc.
- Step-3: Verify your mobile number with received OTP. A registration number will be generated.
- Step-4: Payment of the application fee through online mode or offline mode by visiting the head post office.
- Step-5: Fill up the GDS online application form using the registration number and other details. Upload your educational certificates, Photo, and signature in the formats and click on the “Submit Details” button.
- Step-6: For the future reference take a print out of the filled application form.
|online registration link of GDS||Click Here|
|fee payment link of GDS||Click Here|
|apply online link of GDS||Click Here|
|application status link of GDS||Click Here|
|forgot registration/fee ID||Click Here|
|change of mobile number link||Click Here|
|list of post offices for offline fee payment||Click Here|
|official notification PDF of GDS||GDS Punjab notification|
|GDS Jharkhand notification|
|GDS North-East notification|