Indian Navy Recruitment 2023. Full details regarding “Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 classified as Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Industrial at various unit of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command” including vacancies, eligibility, selection process, Age limit, Salary etc are discussed below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Notification Details
Indian Navy has released a employment notification for the recruitment of 362 Tradesman Mate (Group “C”Non-Gazetted) for various units of Headquarters of Andaman and Nicobar Command.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Indian Navy Recruitment through online by visiting the official website (Given below) of Indian Navy.
Interested candidates can apply from 26th Oct 2023 to 25th Nov 2023. Read this full article to know about all the details about Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2023.
|Name of the organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the post||Tradesman Mate|
|Number of Vacancies||362|
|Selection Process||Screening and |
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Online Registration||26th Oct 2023 to 25th Nov 2023|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Important Dates
The online Registration will start from 26th October 2023 and will close on 25th November 2023. The complete schedules of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 are discussed below.
|Start date of submission of online application||26- 08-2023|
|Closing date for submission of online application||25- 09- 2023|
|Date of Examination||To be notified|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Vacancy Details
A total of 362 vacancies are released through this Recruitment. The post wise vacancy distribution are discussed below.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
(for NAD, Dollygunj)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Required Educational Qualification Details
The candidates who are willing to apply for this Indian Navy Tradesman Mate (Group C Non-Gazetted) Requirement must have the Qualifications discussed below.
- 10th Standard pass ( Matriculation) pass from a recognised Board/ institution.
- and must have a certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Age limit
All the candidates willing to apply for Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2023 should be between the age of 18 to 25 years to be eligible. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per the rule.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Pay Scale
The selected candidates will get a salary package of “Pay Band as per 7th CPC, Level -1( Rs. 18,000- 56,900 ).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Selection Process
The selection process of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment includes Screening and Written Exam
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | How To Apply
- Candidates are required to Visit the official website or click on the given link www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Career option available on the homepage.
- Click on apply online button then it will show the application form.
- Fill out the application form details with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now scan and upload the copies of necessary documents. Check the notification for documents details.
- Make payment and submit your online application form for Navy Group C Recruitment 2023.
- It is advised that candidates download and get the print copies of the submitted application form of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date.
Last Date to apply: 25 – 09 – 2023
Thanks a lot for reading this article, We hope that you get all information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for posts of Tradesman Mate (Group C Non-Gazetted). If you have any problems or want any information about Indian Navy Group C officer Recruitment 2023, then comment and ask without thinking anything we will try to help you.
What is Tradesman Mate in Indian Navy?
The duties of different Tradesman are different with their trades respectively.
The different Trades of Indian Navy are steward, chef, house keeper etc.
What is the salary of a Tradesman Mate in Indian Navy?
A Tradesman Mate in Indian Navy get a salary package of 7th CPC Level 1 which is Rs.18,000- 59,000 Approximately.
What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy Group C Recruitment?
The last date to submit the online application form is 25th November 2023.
Which qualification is required to apply for Tradesman Mate in Indian Navy?
The candidate must have passed 10th Board (Matriculation) to apply for Tradesman.
Is Tradesman Mate in Indian Navy is a good job?
Yes, no doubt, you are specialised in which trade you can apply for this.