ISRO Recruitment 2022. Full details regarding ISRO Scientist and Engineer Recruitment 2022 including vacancies, eligibility, selection process, Age limit, Salary etc are discussed below.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Notification Details
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released a employment notification for the recruitment for 68 vacancies of Scientists/Engineer “SC” with BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science. Eligible candidates can apply for this ISRO SC Recruitment Through Online by visiting the official website of ISRO. The online Registration of this ISRO Recruitment has started from 29th November 2022. Read this full article to know about all the details about ISRO Notification 2022.
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (For Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science)|
|Number of vacancies||68|
|Selection process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Online Registration||29th November 2022 to 19th December 2022|
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Important Dates
ISRO has started accepting online application forms from 29th November 2022 and will be closed on 19th December 2022. Candidates are advised to submit the online application as soon as possible. The complete schedules of ISRO Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below.
|Opening date for online registration||29th November 2022|
|closing date for online registration||19th December 2022|
|Last date for payment of fee||21th December 2022|
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy Details
A total of 68 vacancies are released through ISRO ‘SC’ Recruitment 2022. Check post wise ISRO vacancy distribution in the below section.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||21|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||33|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||14|
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Educational Qualification
Post wise required qualifications to eligible for ISRO SC Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
|Name of Post||Required educational Qualifications|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronic and Communication Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.|
GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Electronic & Communication Engineering.
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with First class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.|
GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Mechanical Engineering .
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. |
GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Age Limit
All the candidates willing to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022 should not be greater than the age of 28 years to be eligible. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per the rule.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Salary Details
Selected candidates will be appointed in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus admissible government allowance.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for each application.
- You can make payment either online or offline.
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Candidates after submitting the application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last day for fee payment.
- The last day for paying the application fee is 21th December 2022.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Selection Process
- The selection process of ISRO Scientist/Engineer Post includes Shortlisting of application and Interview process. There will be no written test.
- Candidates will have to score minimum 60% in the interview and the PWBD candidates will have to score 50% in interview to eligible.
- But the final selection will based on your GATE Scores, 50% weightage will be given to GATE Scores and 50% weightage to interview marks.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 | How To Apply
- Candidates are required to Visit the official website or click on the given link www.isro.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Career option available on the homepage.
- Click on apply online button then it will show the application form.
- Fill out the application form details with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now scan and upload the copies of necessary documents. Check the notification for documents details.
- Then submit your online application form for CRIS Recruitment 2022. It is advised that candidates download and get the print copies of the submitted application form of ISRO Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date.
- After Applied successfully pay the application fee before the closing date.
Thanks a lot for reading this article, We hope that you get all information about ISRO Recruitment 2022 for posts of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’. If you have any problems or want any information ISRO Recruitment 2022, then comment and ask without thinking anything we will try to help you.
Is GATE compulsory for ISRO?
Yes, the selection process of ISRO Scientist/Engineer Recruitment is based on GATE marks.
What is the last date to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022?
The closing date for submission of online application will be 19th December 2022.
Is there any vacancy for Mechanical Engineer in ISRO?
ISRO Recruitment 2022. Application invited for 33 vacancies of Mechanical Engineers on isro.gov.in. Check Details in this article.
Can i get a job in ISRO?
Yes, sure no doubt if you qualify BE/B.Tech with first class with an aggregate minimum 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
How to join ISRO?
For joining in ISRO you have to qualify MSc or Btech. MSc can be in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Btech can be in Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Science Engineering.