MP High Court Recruitment 2022. Full details regarding MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 including vacancies, eligibility, selection process, Age limit, Salary etc are discussed below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Notification Details
High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released a Employment notification of the recruitment for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant.
Eligible candidates can apply for this MP High Court Recruitment Through Online by visiting the official website of MP High Court. The online Registration of this MP High Court Recruitment 2022 has started from 3rd December 2022. Read this full article to know about all the details about MP High Court Notification 2022.
|Name of the Organisation||MP High Court|
|Name of the Post||Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection process||Online Examination|
|Online Registration||3rd December 2022 to |
23th December 2022
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Important Dates
MP High Court has started online application forms from 3rd December 2022 and will be closed on 23th December 2022. Candidates are advised to submit the online application as soon as possible. No application will be entertained thereafter. The complete schedules of MP High Court Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||03/ 12 / 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23 / 12 / 2022|
|Starting Date for Correction of Errors in Application||28 / 12 /2022|
|Last Date for Correction of Errors in Application||30 / 12 / 2022|
|Date of Online Examination||To be notified|
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy Details
A total of 40 vacancies are released through MP High Court Assistant Recruitment . Check catagory wise vacancy details in below section.
|Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||21||4||7||8||40|
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Required Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have Graduate from any recognized University.
- Passed “Typewriting Examination in English and Hindi Languages from any recognized Board of Judicial Shorthand and Typerwriting Examination or Valid Assistant CPCT Score Card from Madhya Pradesh Agency for 52OO-20200+he Promotion of Information & Technology (MAP-IT).
- 01 Year Diploma in Computer Application from the institution recognized by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Age Limit
All the candidates willing to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2022 should be between the age of 18 to 35 years to be eligible. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per the rule.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Salary Details
Selected candidates will get the salary package of approx 20,000/- per month plus admissible government allowance.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Application Fee
Category wise application fee of MP High Court Recruitment are discussed below
|Unreserved/ for applicants |
outside the state of MP
|Reserved category (Native of MP only)|
and for Disabled applicants.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | Selection Process
The selection process of MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2022 is not based on a Online Examination (CBT).
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 | How To Apply
- Candidates are required to Visit the official website or click on the given link www.mphc.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Career option available on the homepage.
- Click on apply online button then it will show the application form.
- Fill out the application form details with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now scan and upload the copies of necessary documents. Check the notification for documents details.
- Make payment and submit your online application form for MPHC Recruitment 2022.
- It is advised that candidates download and get the print copies of the submitted application form of MP High Court Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to MP High Court Apply Online much before the closing date.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the Government guidelines.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
What is the salary of a Junior Judicial Assistant in MP High Court?
A basic salary of Junior Judicial Assistant in MP High Court is rs. 20,200/- per month approximately.
What is the last date to apply for MP High Court Recruitment?
The closing date for submission of online application form is 23th December 2022.
How many vacancies are there in MP High Court?
A total of 40 vacancies are released through the Mp High Court Recruitment 2022.
What is the qualification to be a Junior Judicial Assistant in High Court?
The candidate must have a graduate from any recognized University. And other relevant qualifications are required.
What is the age limit for MP High Court Recruitment?
The candidate should be the age of 18 to 35 years to be eligible.
What is the selection process of MP High Court Recruitment?
The selection of candidates are held through an online Examination.