RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
RBI Recruitment for Office Attendants
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 for 841 posts : – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been released a notification for recruitment to the post of Office Attendant for 841 posts on its official website @rbi.org.in.. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started the online application process for this post. RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 for 10th Passed Indian Citizens. Reserve Bank of India will be conducting a countrywide competitive exam which will be followed by a language proficiency test for selecting the eligible candidates.
As per in the notification, the selected candidates will be given a good salary. Candidates who are interested and eligible for various posts they can apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 from online registration process that will be start from 24 February 2021 Before Last Date 15 March 2021. Exam is held on 9 April 2021. We suggest that candidates not wait for Last Date.
The direct link to apply RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 for has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Detailed information about these posts checks and fills form from official website @opportunities.rbi.org.in. Apply for this recruitment and make the most of this opportunity. Read the Article carefully and Check Application Process, age limit, qualification, experience, Salary, selection criteria and other details about the various posts.
Overview of the Recruitment
A total number of 841 vacancies are available for Office attendants Posts under RBI Recruitment 2021.
|RBI Office Attendant Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Office Attendants|
|Age Limit||Between 18 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee||Rs.450/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & Rs.50/- for SC/ST/ PwBD/ EXSM candidates.|
|Salary||Rs.10,940/- to Rs.26,508/-|
|Who can Apply||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
|Date of Exam||09-Apr-21|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass|
|Official Site||Click Here|
- Candidate Age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st February 2021.
- Candidate not born before than 02/02/1996 and not after than 01/02/2003 (both days including)
- Age Relaxation should give as per Government Rules.
|Age of 1st Feb 2021|
|General / EWS||18 to 25 Years|
|OBC||18 to 28 Years|
|SC/ST||18 to 30 Years|
|PwBD & Others||10yrs Gen, 13yrs OBC, 15yrs SC/ST|
|Born on or after 02/02/1996 and on or before 01/02/2003.|
|Age relaxation given as per Govt. Rules|
Age relaxation given as per Govt. Rules
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of no. of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
For Office Attendants post :-
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation). Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate can be an under-graduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates students and possessing higher qualification candidates are not eligible to apply.
- ₹ 450/- for OBC/ EWS/ General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges).
- ₹ 50/- for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates (Intimation Charges only).
- Fees can be made through online payment mode.
|OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)||450|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS||50|
- Rs.10,940/- to 26,508/- per month + Allowance
- (Dearness Allowance, House Rent [email protected] 15% of pay, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc.)
Important dates & Links
|Online Application Start Date||01-Apr-21|
|Online Application Last Date||30-Apr-21|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Date||09 & 10 April 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant Result Date||April and May 2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The selection of the candidate would be done on the basis of their performance in :-
- Examination (Online Mode)
- Qualifying in Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Medical Fitness Examination
- Verification of certificates
- Biometric Data/Identity verification Physical
The exam will conduct in online mode and there will 120 objective-type questions of 120 marks and time is 90 minutes. ¼ Negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||30||30||1 hour and 30 minutes|
Total Posts – 841
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus
The candidates can check and download the syllabus of the exam.
Click on Download.
How to Apply
- Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online only from official website @ https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Apply online from 24 February to 15 March 2021.
- The Candidate can apply online through the official website.
- First of all go to official website.
- Scroll down for click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement”.
- Click on notification “Recruitment for the Office Attendant posts in Reserve Bank of India”
- New candidates register by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill-up your all recruitment details and click on submit.
- An Email sent your email id and SMS sent to registered Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- After this “Log-in” with the Registration number and Password.
- Fill in all the important details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration etc.
- The job routine of Class IV employees of RBI is quite hectic as they have to follow various responsibilities as mentioned below:
- Keeping all the files in an organized and well-ordered manner.
- Opening and closing of the office.
- Carry official documents between various departments of RBI.
- Maintaining entries and exits of the documents and other files.
- Making sure that all the officers have all the basic needs have been kept on their tables.
- Office attendant has to do various works in a day.
- All tasks told by the senior officers and much more.
Note : – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the official notification and read carefully.