RPSC recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has been released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor A total of 918 (Nine Hundred Eighteen) Vacancies are notified for various streams including Music, Sanskrit, Geography, Hindi, Home Science, Physics, English, History, Urdu, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematic, Law, Punjabi etc. The recruitment which is already underway from November 9 will continue till December 8. The candidates selection basis of written examination and after interview pass. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 on official website of RPSC – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in The online application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from November 09, 2020 and closes on December 8, 2020.
The candidates will be read the official notification. RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 such such details like educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, application process, experience are given below in the post:
A total of Nine Hundred Eighteen (918) Vacancies are notified for various streams including Music, Sanskrit, Geography, Hindi, Home Science, Physics, English, History, Urdu, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematic, Law, Punjabi etc. Assistant Professor through RPSC Recruitment 2020 Selected Candidates will be paid in the pay scale of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month.
Job Location – RPSC Recruitment 2020 Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks and cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in the concerned discipline|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month|
|Industry||Rajasthan State Services|
|Application Start Date||09-Nov-20|
|Application End Date||08-Dec-20|
- General/EWS: Rs 350
- OBC/BC: Rs 250
- PWD/ST/ST of Rajasthan: Rs 150
Note: The fees paid through / payment gateways net-banking / debit / credit card etc. mode as stated in the notification.
|General/EWS/OBC/MBC CL/Other State: 450/-||350|
|OBC/MBC NCL: 350/-||250|
|SC/ST/PH Annual Income Less Then 2.50 Lakhs: 250/-||150|
Desirous candidates must have attained 21 years of age and not more than 40 years. Age as on July 1, 2020. Age Relaxation given as per respectively as specified in the RPSC Notification 2020.
|Age of 1 July 2020|
|Age relaxation given as per Govt. Rules|
|Male Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State||5 Yrs.|
|Women Candidates belonging to General Category and Rajasthan State’s Economically Weaker Sections (E.W.S.)||5 Yrs.|
|Women Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State||10 Yrs.|
|Other category age relaxation given by GOI rules|
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an any University of india, or an equivalent degree from any accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission. (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Candidates must also have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script, and conversant with the Rajasthan Culture as notified in the RPSC Notification 2020.
Vacancy Details ( Subject-wise & Category-wise Vacancy Break-up)
|Name of Subject||No. of Post||Gen. (UR)||S.C.||S.T.||O.B.C.||M.B.C.||E.W.S|
|Textile Dyeing & Painting||1||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Drawing & Painting||10||5||1||1||2||0||1|
|Home Science (Food Nutrition)||5||4||0||0||1||0||0|
|Home Science (Education Extension)||8||6||1||0||1||0||0|
|Home Science (Home Management)||7||5||1||0||1||0||0|
|Home Science (Child Development)||5||4||0||0||1||0||0|
|Home Science (Clothing Textile)||6||5||0||0||1||0||0|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 09 November 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 08 December 2020
The selection will be done on the basis of written examination (200 marks) and Interview (24 marks) The selection of candidates as Assistant Professor through RPSC Recruitment 2020 will be done through a Written Examination and Interview as mentioned in the in the RPSC Notification 2020
How to Apply
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online.
- If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Assistant Professor.
- Click on the apply online link given below.
- Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form.
- You can apply online from 09 Nov 2020 to 08 Dec 2020 11:59 PM.
|Online Application Start Date||09-Nov-20|
|Online Application Last Date||08-Dec-20|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|