UPPSC Recruitment 2022. Full details regarding UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 including vacancies, eligibility, selection process, Age limit, Salary etc are discussed below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Notification Details
Utter Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), has released the Employment notification of the requirement for the post of Civil Judge(Junior Division). Eligible candidates can apply for this UPPSC Govt job Through Online by visiting the official website of UPPSC. The online Registration of this UPPSC Recruitment has started from 10th December 2022. Read this full article to know about all the details about UPPSC Notification 2022.
|Name of the Organisation||Utter Pradesh Public Service Commission |
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge(Junior Division)|
|Number of Vacancies||303|
|Job location||Utter Pradesh|
|Selection process||Preliminary, Main Exam & Interview|
|Online Registration||10th December 2022 to |
10th January 2023
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Important Dates
The registration has started from 10th December 2022 and the last date of submission of application is 10th January 2023. No application will be entertained thereafter.
|Starting date of submission of online application||10/ 12/ 2022|
|Last date for receipt of Examination Fee Online|
in the Bank
|06/ 01/ 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||10/ 01/ 2023|
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy Details
A total of 303 vacancies are released through UPPSC Recruitment 2022. Check catagory wise UPPSC Recruitment vacancy distribution in the below section.
|Category||Number of |
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Required Educational Qualification
A candidate for direct recruitment to the service, till the last Date for submitting the application:-
- Must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto;
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Salary Details
Selected candidates will get the salary package of Rs. 9,000 – 14,550/- plus admissible government allowance.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Age Limit
All the candidates willing to apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 should be between the age of 22 to 35 years to be eligible. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per the rule.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Application Fee
Category wise Application Fee are discussed below:
|Unreserved/ Other Backward Class/ EWS||Rs. 125/-|
|Persons with Disabilities||Rs. 25/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ |
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Selection Process
The selection process of UPPSC Junior Civil Judge Recruitment includes Preliminary Exam, Main Written Test and Interview.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | How To Apply
- Candidates are required to Visit the official website or click on the given link https://UPPSC.up.nic.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Career option available on the homepage.
- Click on apply online button then it will show the application form.
- Fill out the application form details with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now scan and upload the copies of necessary documents. Check the notification for documents details.
- Make payment and submit your online application form for UPPSC Recruitment 2022.
- It is advised that candidates download and get the print copies of the submitted application form of Civil Judge Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to UPPSC apply online much before the closing date.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | Things To Consider When Applying
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications.
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to check application form before submitting it. An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be available as per the Government guidelines.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Thanks a lot for reading this article, We hope that you get all information about UPPS Recruitment 2022 for posts of Junior Civil Judge. If you have any problems or want any information UPPSC Junior Civil Judge Recruitment 2022, then comment and ask without thinking anything we will try to help you.
What is the last date to apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022?
The closing date for submission of online application form is 10th January 2023.
How many vacancies are there in UPPSC 2022?
A total of 303 vacancies are released through UPPSC Junior Civil Judge Recruitment 2022-23.
What is the salary of a Junior Civil Judge in UPPSC?
The salary of the Junior Civil Judge in UPPSC is Rs.9,000 to 14,550/-.
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
You can apply through online through its Official website. The complete procedures are discussed in this article.
What is the age limit to apply for Junior Civil Judge in UPPSC?
The candidate should be between the age of 22-35 years to be eligible.